Zkteco MultiBio700 stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates and identifies users by 1:N mode. When users glance into the Zkteco MutiBio700 camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features. These parameters are used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
MultiBio 700 is a new generation multiple biometric identification product. Integrating with Face, Fingerprint and PIN recognition and optional with RFID mode. It performs up to 20 verification methods all in a single device conveniently.
Zkteco MultiBio700 :
- Fast and Accurate Fingerprint and Facial Identification
- Easy Installation and Connectivity
- Good Performance in Dark Environment
- Multiple Verification Modes
- Full Access Control Features